27th May 2015, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?

after 10th i wants to join automobile diploma and then i will attain automobile engeenering. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  2. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  3. Possibility of studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence in Coimbatore?
  4. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  5. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  6. How to be an automobile engineer?
  7. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  8. Possibility to get transfer if completed 1st year of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  10. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  11. Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  12. What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?
  13. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Qualification required to take up diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the maximum salary offered for Automobile Engineering?
  16. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  17. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  18. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
27th May 2015, 02:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?

Yes, you can pursue Automobile Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. Since, you have completed 10th standard, to get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations Board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. After completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
27th May 2015, 11:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?

Yes, you can join in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course after the completion of your 10th standard. And after the completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering, you can join in B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) by appearing for any Lateral Entry Entrance Test, which is conducted in your state. In India, each and every state conducts Lateral entry exams to offer direct admission in second year of engineering for Diploma candidates. So, try to know the lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state and try to appear for that exam after the completion of your Diploma course. By qualifying in such exam, you can join in Engineering course, after the completion of your Diploma course.
4th May 2017, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma In automobile engineering and now I want to go for btech in automobile engineering but I didn't appear any entrance exam, but I want to do btech in automobile engineering so can I do btech without doing any entrance exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?