24th May 2011, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA in HR after Diploma in computer engineering and 12th standard?

Dear sir/mam,

I've completed my 12th then diploma in computer science engg for 3yrs, am i eligible to do MBA in HR

24th May 2011, 09:47 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA in HR after Diploma in computer engineering and 12th standard?

MBA being a post graduation course degree qualification is a must. Diploma qualifications are not equivalent to the degree. You need to go for a degree first. After that you will need to appear to for entrance exams like MAT, CAT etc. Since you have done a diploma in Computer Science it is advisable to go in for B.SC or BCA course.

24th May 2011, 01:42 PM
karun_f7

Default Re: Can I do MBA in HR after Diploma in computer engineering and 12th standard?

Yes, you can. Because the diploma programme you have done called BCA which is equivalent to Graduate Programme. You can prepare and clear exam for MBA afterwards you can join a MBA college.

21st June 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

I am sure you can do your executive MBA after diploma

11th September 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I do a MBA course after passing 10th

14th December 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I had completed mba from nagpur university but i want to do mba in hr from pune university.Please give me suggestion regarding this.

15th December 2011, 09:48 PM
abhisek.sonu

MBA being a post graduation course degree qualification is a must. Diploma qualifications are not equivalent to the degree. You need to go for a degree first. After that you will need to appear to for entrance exams like MAT, CAT etc. Since you have done a diploma in Computer Science it is advisable to go in for B.SC or BCA course.

20th December 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi am Hemchand,
I have completed ITI and diploma in IS, i am willing to do correspondance MBA course, is there any option for me ?

8th January 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

hi am Neeni,
I have completed plus two , can i do MBA after diploma in computer application?

27th February 2012, 03:39 PM
chandler8161

Dear friend,

Diploma candidate are not eligible for MBA program .Only graduate candidate are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidate have score at least 50 % in graduation are eligible for MBA programme.

Any discipline from any recognized university are eligible for MBA programme.

There are no criteria for age you can apply it in many times.

But you must be qualify in CAT , MAT, XAT exam.CAT conduct once time in a year . MAT conduct fours time in a year.

Thank.

27th February 2012, 03:43 PM
chandler8161

Dear friend,

Diploma candidate are not eligible for MBA program .Only graduate candidate are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidate have score at least 50 % in graduation are eligible for MBA programme.

Any discipline from any recognized university are eligible for MBA programme.

There are no criteria for age you can apply it in many times.

But you must be qualify in CAT , MAT, XAT exam.CAT conduct once time in a year . MAT conduct fours time in a year.

Thank.

27th February 2012, 07:02 PM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi am Neeni,
I have completed plus two , can i do MBA after diploma in computer application?
Dear Neeni,

Please see the running thread!

You need to have a degree qualification to join MBA. A diploma will not entitle you to seed admission to MBA,whether fulltime or part time or correspondence. If your vision is clear that you want to obtain MBA, then you have to follow the appropriate route too! Do take up a degree course and then proceed for MBA.

All the best.

27th February 2012, 07:51 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/mam,

I've completed my 12th then diploma in computer science engg for 3yrs, am i eligible to do MBA in HR
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.B.A course after passing the Diploma course..
If you want to apply for M.B.A then you have to pass graduation with minimum 50% marks..
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require..

After that you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> CA.T
> M.A.T
> G.M.A.T
> X.A.T
etc

GOOD LUCK!

27th February 2012, 08:52 PM
arpitachouksey

He,sorry but you can't do MBA.Graduation is needed for MBA..There are many entrance exams for that like CAT ,MAT etc.But complete graduation first.Best of Luck

28th February 2012, 12:52 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of diploma course you will not be able to take admission in MBA course..
To apply for MBA course you have to be graduate first..

After completion of your bachelor degree you will be able to apply for MBA course..

You can take admission in MBA course through entrance exams like---------------------
*CAT
*MAT
*XAT
*SNAP etc...

After qualifying in any of these exam you will be able to apply for MBA course..

Eligibility for these entrance exams:--------------------->>

>>Candidate has to be complete the graduation course in any trade..
>>For CAT:---- Candidate must have secure 50% aggregate in graduation course.
For other exams:----- No such percentage of aggregate is mentioned..
>>No upper age limit..
>>No number of attempt restriction.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
So, go for graduation course first..
Otherwise you will not be eligible for the MBA course..

All the best..

28th May 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I CAN DO PGDM after Diploma in computer engineering and 12th standard?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?