24th May 2011, 06:24 AM
tap14

Career options after passing ISAT? Minimum percentage required to pass ISAT?

What after passing ISAT? Do I have to finish college? Where? What is the least percentage is needed for passing ISAT.

1st June 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after passing ISAT? Minimum percentage required to pass ISAT?

ABOUT ISAT?
19th June 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after passing ISAT? Minimum percentage required to pass ISAT?

what oppourtunity available in after b.sc(physics) and m.sc(physics) in isro?
5th August 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

m a 12th class board student n wanna appear in ISAT so plz give me all the relevent information how can i do my best n when the forms will b available.................
22nd November 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

sir can i know what is the criteria for selection???
minimum % required in class 12th???
except thrivantpuran is there any other branch...
19th January 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

SIR CAN I KNOW THE MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRE TO CLEAR ISAT ANDEACH QUESTION CARRY HOW MUCH MARKS?
10th March 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

SIR CAN I KNOW THE MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRE TO CLEAR ISAT ANDEACH QUESTION CARRY HOW MUCH MARKS?
26th June 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

after completion of ISAT entrance exam what should we do and in which college should we join? and what are the minimum marks for entrance ?
24th October 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

what minimum rank or % to get seat in iist through isat
24th October 2012, 10:34 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap14 View Post
What after passing ISAT? Do I have to finish college? Where? What is the least percentage is needed for passing ISAT.

This examination is conducted for selection of candidates into Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology(IIST) B.tech Programme is through the Common entrance examination of ISAT and it is conducted National Wide every year .

The Various B.Tech Programmes are ::

B.Tech in Aerospace engineering
B.Tech in Avionics
B.Tech in Physical Sciences

This year examination was already completed on 21/04/12 .

Eligibility Criteria ::

The candidate should be only Citizen of India .

The candidate must have a completed their intermediate with Physics , Chemistry and mathematics as subjects or equivalent qualification from a recognized School and must have attained the 70% aggregate marks in above mentioned subjects for General and OBC candidates . 60% aggregate marks for candidates who are belongs to reserved categories .

Examination Fees ::

Male :: General and OBC candidates :: 600/-
Female :: General and OBC candidates :: 300/-
All other reserved categories :: 300/-

Next announcement will be publish in the month of November or December in the official website of IIST as well as employment news paper .

http://www.iist.ac.in/
25th October 2012, 01:04 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

Education Eligible Criteria :

1. 70% In 10th For OBC/Gen And 60% For SC/ST/PD
2. The Aggregate Percentage For the General and OBC Candidates is at least 70% in Chemistry, mathematics and Physics (PCM) and 60% for the SC/ST/PD candidates in PCM in Qualifying Exam.
3. Indian Citizen
4. Age Limit : 25 Years Last (Age Relaxation As Government Rules)

Paper Pattern :

The question paper will be of objective type and will consist of three separate sections on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

All The Best!!!!!!!!
29th June 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

sir please say me how to get a job in nasa ,im dng my 12th now plz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?