29th May 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?

Sir/Mamm

How to take admission in 11th class in BHU school? and what is the criteria for eligibility in BHU school? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  5. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in Military School after completing 10th?
  6. Procedure and fee for admission in CBSE residential School in class 11th?
  7. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  8. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  9. Is it possible to change school for 11th class?
  10. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  11. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  13. Can I get admission to study 11th in BHU after completing 10th CBSE?
  14. When will the admission for 11th class gets open?
  15. What's the procedure to take admission in 11th class in AMU? I am learning in 10th class from HMIC, Moradabad(UP)
  16. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in RIMC school?
  17. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  18. How to get admission in BHU in class 11th? I am in 10th standard right now
29th May 2015, 09:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?

BHU does not offer 11th standard admissions directly, but if you want you can join in 11th standard in CHS(Central Hindu Boys and Girls School), which is a part of BHU. If you want get admission in 11th standard in CHS, then you should appear for the 11th standard school entrance test, which is conducted by BHU every year in the month of May. If you qualify in such exam, then you will get 11th standard admission in CHS.
29th May 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?

Respected Sir, I have just passed class 10th from Meghalaya Board of School Education ,Meghalaya and have secured 80%and interested to take my admission in Class 11th in Science Streamwith Physics, Chemistry& Math.with Computer Sciene as optional subject,kindly guide me in what wy I can contact you. Thanks
Yours faithfully
Shashwat Baitha
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?