29th May 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?

I would like to admitt my son in l.k.g class in a CBSE school. his date of birth is 26.04.2012. So i would like to know the age criteria. How many years should he have completed as on 31.05.2014? What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and norms for admission in LKG of CBSE School for 4 years old candidate?
  2. Age criteria for Junior KG in CBSE schools of Maharashtra?
  3. Norms for appearing in WBCHSE Joint?
  4. Age criteria for CBSE 10th board exam as per CBSE norms?
  5. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  6. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  7. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  8. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to change school in CBSE board?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  11. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
  13. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  14. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  15. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  16. Admission in class XI at other school is possible after 10th School Internal Exams? Will grades be considered equivalent to percentage system?
  17. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  18. Rules and regulations for admission in CBSE school through Transfer Certificate?
29th May 2015, 08:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?

A child should have minimum 3 1/2 years of age to apply for LKG admission in any CBSE school. So, if your child is 3 1/2 years old, you can join in him in any CBSE school. To get LKG admission in any CBSE school, you should visit any CBSE school with following documents.
->Birth Certificate, which is issued by Municipal authorities
->Two Passport Size Photos
Then you should follow the admission procedure specified by school admission office, to get LKG admission for your child.
8th April 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the producer for deny admission in case school. Age limit 3 years 7 months, seeking admission for lkg. The particular school violates the rules and CBSE guidelines.
15th April 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

If I'm single divorce mother and want admission of my daughter in 3rd Std in private CBSC school but school principle rejected admission because of above reason so is it right. What can I do now
6th March 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

My son DOJ 09/07/2016,its eligible for lkg admission in matric or case or icsc board
1st April 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

My boy born on 17 July 2015 one famed school rejected him to give admission in lkg by saying that he is one and month. Elder for lkg as per cbsc noms is it correct
25th October 2020, 07:04 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In the CBSE schools the general rule followed for admission in LKG is that the child should have attained the age of 3-1/2 years as on 1st June of the respective year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?