29th May 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

How to build career in Telecom sector after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Hi.... I have completed my B.tech(electronics and communication).
I want to build a career in telecom sector .Anyone please tell me how to build a career in this sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  2. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer?
  3. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  4. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  5. Can a B.Tech IT engineer make a career in Telecom sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to switch to teaching like after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication and while working in Telecom sector
  7. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  8. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  9. How can I get the best job in Telecom sector after completing B.Tech in ETC?
  10. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  11. How can I work in a Telecom Industry after graduation form B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  13. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?
  14. How to get a job in Vodafone and Reliance Communication after B.E in Electronics and Communication with first class? -- [New]
  15. Which IT Companies am I eligible having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  16. Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE?
  17. How to build my career in Telecom as RF engineer after taking training in RF engineering from BSNL Jabalpur?
  18. Which course to take after B.E Electronics and Communication
5th June 2015, 01:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to build career in Telecom sector after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

As you have successfully completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication stream, you are certainly eligible to appear in Telecom related recruitments. You can apply for MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited) or Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited related recruitments. You can apply for several recruitments namely,
* BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment
* BSNL JAO (Junior Accounts Officer) Recruitment
* BSNL JTO (Junior Telecom Officer) Recruitment
* MTNL JAO Recruitment
* MTNL Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment
* MTNL JTO Recruitment
As you are willing to join Telecom sector, I suggest you to go through the official websites link given below. I request you to keep visiting the "Careers/ Recruitment Section" of below Organizations to get more details of latest recruitments.

Click here for MTNL Official Website

Click here for BSNL Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?