29th May 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Is the combination of Chemistry is necessary for doing Masters is Physics? Best Institute in India for M.Sc in Physics?

Good Morning, I am a student of Science and I am currently studying in second year of my Bachelor degree, and combination is PME. can I continue masters in physics or is it necessary to have chemistry with me? If I want to join a best institute in India which is the best one for MSc in physics.

30th May 2015, 12:59 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is the combination of Chemistry is necessary for doing Masters is Physics? Best Institute in India for M.Sc in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good Morning, I am a student of Science and I am currently studying in second year of my Bachelor degree, and combination is PME. can I continue masters in physics or is it necessary to have chemistry with me? If I want to join a best institute in India which is the best one for MSc in physics.
No, chemistry is not mandatory to apply for M.Sc Physics. However, it may add advantage if you have studied Chemistry subject at Graduation level. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation with Physcis subjects (B.Sc Physics) are eligible to apply for M.Sc Physics. The candidate required to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level to be eligible for M.Sc Physics.

Colleges Offering M.Sc Physics:

K.L.E. Societys Raja Lakhamagouda Science Institute (Autonomous),
Belgaum (Karnataka) College Road ,
Belgaum (Belgaum Dist.) – 590001

Tika Ram PG Girls College,
Sonipat (Haryana) Mission Road ,
Sonipat (Sonipat Dist.) – 131001

Government Kamla Raja Girls Post Graduate (Autonomous) College,
Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh) Gwalior (Gwalior Dist.)

Virudhunagar Hindu Nadar's Senhikumara Nadar College (VHNSN College),
Virudhunagar (Tamil Nadu)
3/151-1, College road ,
Virudhunagar (Virudhunagar Dist.) – 626001

Thanthai Hans Roever College of Arts and Science,
Perambalur (Tamil Nadu) Roever Campurs, Elambalur (Post) ,
Perambalur (Perambalur Dist.) – 621212

St. Marys College, Wayanad (Kerala)
Sulthan Bathery,
Wayanad (Wayanad Dist.) – 673592

Bhagwant University - Institute of Humanities and Applied Sciences,
Ajmer (Rajasthan) Bhagwant University, Sikar Road ,
Ajmer (Ajmer Dist.) – 305004
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?