7th June 2010, 03:37 PM
Adhokshaja

Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I want to know about marine engineering
Colleges,qualification for entering
Can anybody enter into marine engineering after doing diploma in mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Best Marine Engineering Colleges? Qualifications required for entering Maring Engineering Course? Can I join after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  4. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  5. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  6. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  8. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  10. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  11. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  14. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  15. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  16. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  17. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  18. What are the steps to follow to do MS in Marine Engineering from colleges in Germany? -- [New]
20th May 2011, 01:14 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi,

Eligibility to join Marine Engineerings is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

Some of the Colleges for Marine Engineering:

International Institute of Maritime Science through IIT-JEE sector-8, Haldia Township-721607
College Of Engineering (Andhra University), Waltair, Visakhapatnam-530003
Mohomed Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai-623806
The Calcutta Technical School, 110 S N Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training(MANET), MIT Campus,Paud Road, Pune-411038
Tolani Maritime Institute, Sangurli Road,Post:Induri, Tal:Maval, Dist:Pune-410507
R L Institute of Nautical Science, Madurai, T.V.R.Nagar, Aruppukottai Road, Madurai-625022
Marine Engineering Research Institute, P-19, Taratolla Rd, Kolkata-700088
T.S. Chanakya, Karaus, New Mumbai-400706
Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering, Eastern express highway, Near Everad Ngr., Chunabhatti, Chembur, Mumbai-400002

For More details:
http://www.indicareer.com/colleges-for-Marine%20Engineering-degree.html

Best wishes...
28th May 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

what are the carer option are avilable for me if igot only 50% in pcm
31st May 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum qualification for a mach. engineer student for opting marine engineering? which are the best institutes for this field ?
31st May 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

where is the instetute of marine collage in bangladesh.
10th June 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed b.tech mechanical branch with 59 percent how to get marine job
12th June 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I have got below 50% marks in (10 2)exam.now i read in B.Tech under wbut.i want to read diploma in merin.what shall i do?
19th June 2011, 03:30 PM
ahad rashid

Thumbs down Re: Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhokshaja View Post
Can anybody enter into marine engineering after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
i just pass 10th class and i want to adimission in diploma engineering and my number is 9990612584 call me thanks.
21st June 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

can you give me a subject from marine engineering after diploma of mechanical engineering? And how many hours to take marine engineering course/subject.
22nd June 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i want do fitter course by iti but i dont know more about course and it escope
26th June 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma in electronic and communication student i have a 80% in diploma how i join marine engineering
7th July 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is jashwath
i hve completed the mech dip, i hve interested in marin course that is ship desigining course.... is this is available to do dis course..
& 1 more question, Make sure how to join the marin college, wat is the prossesor? How much cost to complete.?
THank u 9880789610
6th August 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

can i join marine engineering after compleating my deploma in mechaenical engineering?
18th August 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me the names of best marietime engg in south india.?
22nd August 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

hi iam persuving final yr mechanical with 58% so i want join in marine course after btech which institution will be the best prefarable pls tell me
15th October 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

where is insitute of marine college in andaman
29th October 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th in science so next what should i do to become a marine engineer
17th December 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I want an admition in an Goverment colleges in maharashtra
How can i get it
8th January 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? Can I get into Marine Engineering after b.tech in ECE and how?
31st May 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

can i join in marine after i complete my mechanical engineering course ? plz help.. !
10th June 2012, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Which are the Marine
Engineering Colleges? What are the
qualifications required for entering
Marine Engineering course? Can I
get into Marine Engineering after
doing diploma in electronic & communication
Engineering?
19th June 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i join marine engineering after doing my diploma in m.e
19th June 2012, 02:49 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You have to give the entrance exam to study marine engineering.

To study marine engineering you need to pass 10+2 level with minimum 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.

Top marine engineering colleges in India:-

University of Madras

Cochin University

Chennai School of Ship Management

Tolani Maritime Institute, Induri

Praveenya Institute of Marine Engineering and Maritime Studies

Mohamed Sathak Engineering College

Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering

Marine Engineering and Research Institute
8th July 2012, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

i wants to know about the fee structure of tolani
5th May 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to join dip in meraine engineer and doing BE then i got job in higher level
28th May 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i got 57% marks in my 12th class...am i eligible for marine enginerring or marine diplome...
please suggest some colleges also???
17th October 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

can i join marine engineering after doing BE in mechancal engg.
7th November 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I won't to get addmisson in marin engneering after diploma in mechnical engneering what can i do?
4th May 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhokshaja View Post
Anybody who is interested to know about marine engineering in details about fee,best college and excellent placement,just log on www.shippingengineering.com and register for free.you will get your detailed answers soon.This website is dedicated for aspiring marine engineers as well as qualified marine engineers and this website is maintained by qualified marine engineers.
19th June 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 95% in diploma in mechanical engineering I want to study marine engineering but I do know any thing please help me
20th June 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the monthly salary for marine engineer after finishing BE in tamil nadu?
22nd August 2014, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Im studying diploma in mechanical engineering i want to choose marine engineering as my career so what should i do aftet completion of my diploma to join marine engineering??? Please give me suggestions for my careers development
25th October 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am student of diploma in mechanical engineering. I have got 49% in English in 10th & 58% in 12th. Am I eligible for DME course.....?? Please reply me...... Thank you
29th January 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

how can i join into marine engineering after completed 12th/intermediate in andhra pradesh?
28th February 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i m completed polytechnic in mechanical branch with 71%. now which course i choose in merchant navy? plz help me.
28th February 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i m completed polytechnic diploma in mechanical branch with 71%. which course i choose in merchant navy after polytechnic. my email id - [email protected]. plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?