29th May 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?

Hi,

I have done 2 years full time Masters programme in hospital administration from Administrative Staff College of India Hyderabad. The course was a joint venture with Hinduja Institute of Health Care Administration. The course did not have AICTE affiliation.I also have 7 years of Industry experience . The certificate issued clearly mentions Masters Programme in Hospital Administration.
Am I eligible to appear for NET/ SLET in General Management subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  2. How to apply for Ph.D programme after pursuing masters in marketing and hospital management
  3. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  4. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do after completing my BCA degree?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  7. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  8. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?
  9. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  10. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  11. How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration
  12. How to continue with studies after completing MBA Marketing?
  13. BHMS and Masters in Hospital Administration holder is eligible for Community Medicine?
  14. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  15. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
  16. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  17. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  18. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
29th May 2015, 07:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have done 2 years full time Masters programme in hospital administration from Administrative Staff College of India Hyderabad. The course was a joint venture with Hinduja Institute of Health Care Administration. The course did not have AICTE affiliation.I also have 7 years of Industry experience . The certificate issued clearly mentions Masters Programme in Hospital Administration.
Am I eligible to appear for NET/ SLET in General Management subject?
You have completed Masters degree in hospital administration so you are eligible for NET/SLET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET/SLET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET/SLET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET/SLET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
29th May 2015, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?

If you have done your management post graduation from a UGC recognized Institute then only you can apply for NET/SLET. Also, make sure you have got at least 55% marks in your management degree if you belong to general category. If you are a reserved category candidate then you can avail 5% relaxation in marks.

The qualification should be Post Graduation degree not certificate. If you have got certificate qualification then it might not work for NET/SLET. Hence, make sure that you have done a Master's degree in the given subject to become eligible for this exam.
28th November 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc nursing degree and Masters in hospital administration..can I apply for NET.
11th October 2019, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed masters of hospital administration from a recognised university. My subject was commerce in class 12 and I did hospital management for graduation. I am in need of advice for choosing a subject for NET preparation. Can you help?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?