29th May 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?

What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path? Is there any course which would give 100% job placement once after we complete it? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting for the reply!

30th May 2015, 12:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path? Is there any course which would give 100% job placement once after we complete it? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting for the reply!

There are so many Master Degree courses available after completing Graduation. Since, you didn't mention your specialization which you have taken in Graduation. Here, I have listed you the Master Degree course which you can apply for based on your Graduation specialization.
  • M.Sc. degree course in Bio-analytical Instrumentation
  • M.Sc. degree course in Nutraceuticals
  • M.Sc. in Nano-Science and Nano Technology
  • Master of Architecture in Architectural and Urban Conservation
  • M.A. in Numismatics and Archaeology degree course
  • Master of Architecture in Landscape (M.Arch.) (Landscape) (Full time)
  • M.Sc. Degree Course in Herbal Science
  • Master of Engineering (M.E.) (Plastic Engineering) Degree Course
  • M.A. in Education
  • Master of Arts (Communication and Journalism)
  • M.Sc. (Home Science )
  • Master of Technology (Green Technology) (Part-time)
  • Master of Textiles (M.Text.) (By Research)
  • Master of Technology (Green Technology) (Full time)

A job opportunity is not only based on your Master's degree, it is based on your various factors such, Communication skill, Good Technical Knowledge in the relevant field, etc. So, please develop your knowledge and Communication skill in order to get good job.
30th May 2015, 06:08 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?

After graduation there are many Post graduation courses like ,

MCA
M.sc
M.tech
MBA , etc.

Among all the post graduation courses , MBA is one of the best a candidate can choose.
With MBA as qualification , there are many Government jobs and Private jobs. The candidates can apply for the Manager level posts in many companies.

After graduation , you can apply for the MBA entrance exams to get an admission in Top MBA colleges.
If you get good rank in MBA entrance exam , then you will get an admission in Top MBA college.

Note that to join in MBA , you should have secured minimum of 50% in Graduation .

In MBA , you can choose anyone of the following specializations.

> MBA in Finance
> MBA in Marketing
> MBA in HR
> MBA in IT
> MBA in Systems
> MBA in Pharma
30th May 2015, 07:42 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, there are a lot may carrier oriented course available for getting job. So, you need to decide which field you have to go and the carrier field depends on the field in which you have done your under graduate Degree. So, based on the course you did in undergraduate degree you need to move further with that course only but with job oriented strategy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?