30th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get internship in any legal department while am doing CS course?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am a law graduate persuading CS as well looking for the internship in legal department..please help me finding out for he same. Just let me know the possibilities of getting the internship and the information to be followed to apply for the internship?

thank you !!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  2. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  3. Method to get internship training in HR department of a company?
  4. How can I apply for Internship in Samsung, Wipro, HP, Intel and Infosys being a 2nd year student of B.Tech(ECE)?
  5. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  6. Summer training in BHEL Bhopal after B.Tech. (mechanical engg.) second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get internship in NTPC to do in Thermal Science?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  9. What is the criteria for internship in any company? I am a CS department
  10. Internship in HR department of NTPC for Deaf student?
  11. What is the procedure to do internship in DRDO?
  12. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  13. What is the criteria asked for doing internship in companies available in Kolkata?
  14. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  15. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  16. B.Tech CS 3rd can apply for training at HAL?
  17. How to do summer training and paid internship job in ISRO?
  18. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?