30th May 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What will be the selection criteria followed after giving the UPSC exam?

Hi,

I am a dentist and i want to know when is the upsc exam in uttarakhand.what is the syllabus for that.what will be the selection criteria and what are the number of vacancies? Is it possible to get the information? Will someone help me to get it?

Thanks!

30th May 2015, 10:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the selection criteria followed after giving the UPSC exam?

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission and it conducts examination for many posts with in the country in different sector. There is no separate examination ins different state for the different course.

The eligibility criteria for the different examination is different. So it is difficult to give the eligibility for each of them.

But for the Civil Services examination conducted every year the eligibilty is candidates must have graduation degree from any recognised university. The age of candidates must be between 21-32 years and relaxation for other category candidates in age. There is no specific requirement of aggregate required to apply.

The examination is conducted in three stages as :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

It is mandatory to qualify in each of the stages for the final selection. For information of any other examination conducted by the UPSC you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st May 2015, 12:19 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the selection criteria followed after giving the UPSC exam?

Dear one thing I would have to cleared you is UPSC is National Level Organization which conducts Various Exams in different Sectors namely in Indian Railways, defense Services, Engineering services etc.,

Coming to you query, you have been asking about the "UPSC Exam " that means " Civil Services Examination ". So for this there is Common recruitment for IAS/IPS//Indian Foreign services.

Syllabus for the depends on Prelims and Main's Examination.

For Preliminary Examination, there will be Two papers namely paper I and Paper II.

Paper I : General Studies ( All NCERT Books for History, Economy, Geography and all)

Paper II : CSAT ( Quantitative Aptitude )

In Main's you will have to chose a " Optional Subjects " and once you have cleared it there will be a " Interview ".

Number of Vacancies : 1129 posts

Eligibility and Important dates for Civil Services Examination you need to have a look on the official website of UPSC.
28th July 2015, 09:45 PM
channu tiwari

Dear aspirant,
1st of all don't get confused with the nature of this exam. UPSC civil service exam is not conducted separately for every state. It is conducted by UPSC every year on august 23 (pre)for services of central govt. afterwards mains and then interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?