30th May 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?

I have completed my BE(mech.) with aggregate 62%, 12th with 56% and 1oth with 66%, can i apply for a govt. job.
if yes,then pls give information that in which job i can apply.? I really wanted to understand the procedure to be followed for getting the government job!

Related Questions:
  1. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  3. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  4. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I be eligible for government job after scoring 59.80% in B.Tech from Mechanical engineering
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. How can Mechanical engineers get a government job? I have scored 58% marks
  8. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  9. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  11. Can I get a government or private job after passing Mechanical engineering with 77% and 12th with 70.8%
  12. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Government Jobs for Mechanical Engineering graduates with 58% marks in BE -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech with 61%?
  15. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  17. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 62%
  18. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
30th May 2015, 11:47 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?

Yes , you can apply for many government jobs .

~ You can apply for different posts in Government companies like ,

Bsnl
Isro
Sail
Gail
Mtnl
Ntpc
Ongc
Bhel , etc.

~ You can apply for the Civil services exam (Ias , Ips)

~ You can apply for the AFCAT exam to join in Airforce in either Technical branch or in Flying branch or in Ground duty branch .

To join in Technical branch , age shouldbe in between 18-28 years only
To join in Flying branch , age shouldbe in between 19-23 years only
To join in Ground duty branch , age shouldbe in between 20-23 years only

Exam syllabus is ,

1. General awareness
2. Verbal ability in English
3. Numerical ability
4. Reasoning and military aptitude test
31st May 2015, 01:58 PM
james hettfield
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?

Yes you are eligible for appearing in the government examination because the eligibility for appearing in the exam is that you should be a graduate in any stream from a recognized Indian university and your age should be in between 21-30 years.
but if you go for the specific technical job, then there are companies like NTPC BHEL which have an eligibility criteria which states that you should be having a minimum of 65% marks in your graduation.
15th June 2017, 01:08 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Smile Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?

Yes you can get a government jobs after completion of your graduation with 60% of marks in public sector units only you have to do is to get cleared in GATE examination there are various companies like BHEL , IOCL , bharat petroleum, etc . Other than these jobs there are various prestigious jobs in Indian government recruited by union public service commission those jobs are IAS , IPS , IFS , etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?