31st May 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for campus placement drive to get job in private companies?

Tips to prepare for campus placement drive to get job in private companies? I want to ensure that I will get the job right after my course. So, please provide me complete information about what all I need to follow to get the job in campus placement?

Thank you!

1st June 2015, 12:30 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for campus placement drive to get job in private companies?

List of best TIPS to follow In campus Interviews:

Probe the nature of the campus interview

Research the companyUse the career fair platforms

Prepare a 5 minute short summary of your project/internship

Be prepared for GD and Prepare for the behavioral questions

Wear formal attire

Admit mistakes or if you don’t know the answer to a question

Be confident and enthusiastic

Don’t loose courage easily

Just Follow this tips you can crack the interview or campus placements at once only..
And first & last things which is very important is you should communicate in English & your English should be very good .
8th June 2015, 12:00 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Tips to prepare for campus placement drive to get job in private companies?

If you want get job in private companies first of all you have good communication skill and deep knowledge of your field.so first of all you should make strong your communication skill as well as knowledge about your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?