31st May 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

What are the different entrance exams which we need to give to do M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in abroad?

I have completed my B.Tech in chemical engineering. I would like to know the different entrance exams that are there to study M.Tech. in chemical engineering from abroad.?

Also I would like to know about the various colleges providing the above said degree with their required criteria.?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  4. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  6. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  7. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  8. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  9. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. What is the PSU entrance exams? What is the date? I have done Chemical Engineering
  11. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  12. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  13. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  14. What exams we have to give to get scholarship to study engineering Abroad?
  15. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA from Abroad?
  16. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  17. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  18. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
31st May 2015, 12:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different entrance exams which we need to give to do M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in abroad?

To do M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in Abroad, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination depending upon the selection of country you wish to pursue M.Tech course. And to get admission in Abroad universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to M.Tech course in Abroad universities. If the university satisfies with your score reports, they you will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university for pursuing your M.Tech course.
31st May 2015, 02:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different entrance exams which we need to give to do M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in abroad?

To pursue MS(Chemical Engineering) course in Aboard, you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. GRE is an exam to prove your analytical, Verbal and Quantitative reasoning skills, whereas IELTS and TOEFL are the exams to prove your English Proficiency. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and required documents to university admission office through online or via courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?