31st May 2015, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?

Am i eligibility to get scholarship for my 12th aggregate of 87% and what are the procedures to apply for an scholarship? Can someone please provide me the correct information and the steps which we need to follow to process the scholarship?

Thanks!

31st May 2015, 01:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you must have to satisfying the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. If the candidate belongs to SC/ST category, the family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees.

3. You should get admission in UG course only through entrance examination counselling.

If you can satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state official epass website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/, if all the details submitted by you are found correct then, you can get scholarship for pursuing your UG course.
7th February 2020, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?

If I want to do bsc blended after 12th science and I have scored more than 85%, then can I get scholarship for my further education after 12th
7th February 2020, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

If I want to take admission for bsc blended and I have scored more than 85% in my 12th science Maharashtra board exam, so am I eligible for any kind of scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?