31st May 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Which board we can choose between CBSE and GBSE?

My child is 5 years old.we stay in Ahmadabad gujarat.i am very much confused whether i should go for cbse.at present he is studying in sr kg in h.b.kapadia school,Ahmadabad cbse really makes any difference as i have heard that gbse is also upgrading the level.finally after 10th all are joining extra classes for competitive exams.i have visited calorx public school,Ahmadabad for cbse admission.do you have any idea about the school.please help me out as soon as possible to take a decision as i have to take admission within few days in cbse in that school.
thanks
shweta shah

31st May 2015, 11:33 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which board we can choose between CBSE and GBSE?

I am always suggests peoples to take admission in CBSE ( Central board of Secondary Education) than any other state Board because CBSE board provides much better education than any other board at-least in India
Every national level Entrance exam in India Follow CBSE syllabus and pattern
Exams like AIEEE and AIPMT both are conducted by CBSE and follow CBSE syllabus so it really helps to CBSE students to qualify the exam
CBSE is central Board while Gujarat board is an state board in Gujarat board your competition is with Gujarat students and in CBSE all over India
You can easily find CBSE schools all over India but you can't get any Gujarat board school outside the state
1st June 2015, 07:51 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which board we can choose between CBSE and GBSE?

I understand your confusion. Being a father you want to serve best to your child. Under this situation i will suggest you to choose CBSE. CBSE stands for central board of secondary education and it is a well reputed recognized board. You will never face any problem with this board in future. This board is much more better than that of any board in any aspects either you take its reputation or its studies. Study pattern of CBSE is quite different from other board.

Also at the time of admission in colleges CBSE board is more preferable than that of other state/national board. Don't get confused just go for CBSE. It is really a good board even i choose it for completing my 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?