31st May 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Accountancy Teacher of Higher Secondary Level being a 12th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?

Friends,
I have given class 12th exam this year under WBCHSE Commerce. I want to become a Teacher of Accountancy subject of Higher Secondary. What should I do from now? I want to know the path in which I should go for achieving my aim.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age requirement for CA?
  2. Am I eligible for TANCET MCA after studying commerce, accountancy and computer science at Higher Secondary Level?
  3. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  4. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Book Keeping & Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What is the qualification required for Indian Army for Clerical Post?
  6. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  7. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  8. How to do ICWAI after doing M.Com? Minimum percentage required to enter ICWAI course?
  9. Scope of Mechatronics in Future? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Higher secondary school teacher test question papers
  11. Syllabus and books recommended for TNPSC exam?
  12. In which subject I should do Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany having 7 years of Teaching experience as a Physics Teacher at Higher Secondary Level?
  13. Is there improvement exam in Higher Secondary WBCHSE or I have to drop a year? Whether 12th from IGNOU is equivalent to class 12?
  14. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?
  15. Notes on secondary and higher secondary level PCM subjects?
  16. Which college is best for me after scoring 67% marks in higher secondary in commerce stream
  17. Which subject should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Government Teacher being a 10th student?
  18. Combined Higher Secondary Level exam paper
1st June 2015, 02:12 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become an Accountancy Teacher of Higher Secondary Level being a 12th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?

As if you want to become a teacher of Accountancy subject then i suggest you to join B.Sc course from Accountancy subject. As this course is basically chosen by those candidates who want to become a teacher in future.

After completing B.Sc you may apply for getting admission in M.Sc from same field. After doing M.Sc you can easily get job in any higher secondary school as a accountancy teacher. You can also give entrance tests for joining government institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?