31st May 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard in Mysore?

Respected Sir,
Kindly tell me which are the reputed
CBSE school in Mysore as I want to admit
my son in 1st standard of any reputed CBSE School.
Please answer my question.

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard with low fee structure in Coimbatore -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of top schools in Mysore affiliated to CBSE and ICSE board?
  3. List of cheap CBSE or WBBSE affiliated government schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Durgapur?
  4. List of CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer direct admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  5. List of CBSE and ICSE affiliated Schools which offer admission in 9th standard at Patna
  6. List of IGCSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard in Delhi? Requirements to get admission?
  7. List of CBSE Schools in Mysore for 7th student?
  8. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  9. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 2nd and 7th standards in Aurangabad?
  10. CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  11. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools with fee structure in Mysore
  12. List of ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 5th standard at Jaipur
  13. CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 7th standard and possess curricular activities in Hyderabad?
  14. List of ICSE/CBSE Schools in Mysore which offers Commerce in Higher Secondary education?
  15. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Bhubaneswar?
  16. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Hyderabad
  17. List of CBSE affiliated schools for admission in 2nd and 6th standards in Vadodara? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Mumbai?
10th June 2015, 11:52 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard in Mysore?

Following are some of the CBSE affiliated schools, at which you can apply for 1st standard admission.

Avila Convent school
Address: Krishna Vilas Rd, Chamrajpura, Mysore, Karnataka

B.G.S. Central School
Address: Adhichunchanagiri Road, Kuvempunagar, Mysore, Karnataka

Baden Powell Public School
Address: Sri Jayachamarajendra Scouts & Guides, Bhavan Premiss, Near D.C. Office Building, Mysore, Karnataka

Christ the King Convent School
Address: Jhansi Lakshmibai Road, Lakshmipuram, Jhansi Lakshmibai Road, Mysore, Karnataka

Depaul Public School
Address: 30/1, Mahadevadpura Road, Sathegalli, Mahadevadpura Road, Mysore, Karnataka
10th June 2015, 09:57 PM
SEOEXPERT

Default Re: List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard in Mysore?

List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard in Mysore

1. B.G.S. Central School

2. Christ the King Convent School

3. Depaul Public School

4. Baden Powell Public School

5. Avila Convent School

6. Rajshree Convent School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?