31st May 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

Respected Sir,
I want to know that after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering can I take admission in B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? Kindly let me know is this possible for me or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get government job for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  6. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  7. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Possibility to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  9. Possibility of getting admission in B.Tech through SLIET for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  11. Possibility to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program for 12th Arts student?
  12. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  15. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  17. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
1st June 2015, 01:39 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

You will not be eligible to join the course of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and you will have to join the course of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or B.Tech in Automobile Engineering.
There is no other course that will be valid to you.
To get admission you will have to clear the LET Examination and get admission through the Lateral Entry Program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?