31st May 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra?

Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. So can I do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? I live in Nagpur and doing my Diploma here. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  2. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  5. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  7. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  9. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  12. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  14. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
31st May 2015, 10:38 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra?

You can do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering through LEET exam.

LEET exam is for the diploma students who want to join in engineering

Eligibility :

You should have at least a 60% in Diploma.

Maximum age limit is of 28 years.

You must not have any backlogs left in Diploma.

If you get qualified in the LEET exam you will directly get admission to second year of Engineering.
1st June 2015, 12:13 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra?

No, you are not eligible to study the course of Aeronautical Engineering in your B.Tech Degree.
The courses you are eligible to pursue after you have completed the course of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and B.Tech in Automobile Engineering.
So you will have to study any one of these courses.
1st June 2015, 01:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. So can I do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? I live in Nagpur and doing my Diploma here. Please help me to know about this.
You are doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering so you are eligible for study in B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry exam.

Lateral entry admission doesn't require any percentage criteria in diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course from a recognized institute are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?