31st May 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?

Hello Friends,
I am pursuing BCA from IGNOU. I want to know that can I do MCA from Jamia Millia Islamia? If I can do so what should be the fee structure for MCA?
Awaiting for your reply.
With Regards,
Hiren Patel

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  2. Total fee structure for MCA course in Jamia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  4. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  5. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  6. When the notification of Jamia Millia Islamia MCA entrance exam will be released? Requirements to apply?
  7. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  10. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  13. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in Jamia Millia Islamia if expecting 180 marks in JEE Main Paper-II?
  15. What is the fees for MCA semester wise in Jamia Millia Islamia
  16. Can I get admission to study MCA if secured 50% in BCA? Entrance exams to study MCA?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia University for study M.A.(Economics)?
8th June 2015, 09:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I am pursuing BCA from IGNOU. I want to know that can I do MCA from Jamia Millia Islamia? If I can do so what should be the fee structure for MCA?
Awaiting for your reply.
With Regards,
Hiren Patel
You are a pursuing BCA candidate from IGNOU so you are eligible for MCA course in Jamis Millia Islamis University.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
9th June 2015, 12:33 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?

For getting admission in MCA you have to complete your bachelor degree from any of the well recognized university.

So you are definitely eligible for getting admission in in Jamia Millia Islamia for MCA course.

The fee structure of MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia show a fee of 8400 rupees.

This fee structure does not remains same. It may vary time to time.
16th April 2018, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission in bca course in jmu so I have to sit for an entrance test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?