31st May 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?

Sir/Mam,
I am pursuing M.A. in Political Science from Jammu University.
Till now my aggregate is 67%. in my M.A. and it will be complete in this year. I want to do PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University. Can you please tell me the procedure for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  2. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  4. Admission procedure, course duration and list of colleges which offer PhD in Political Science?
  5. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  6. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  7. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  8. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure to study M.A. in Political Science at Delhi University for B.A.LLB student?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  11. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  12. Can I study Correspondence M.A.(Political Science) through Hindi Medium in Mumbai University after completed the same from Rajasthan University?
  13. Procedure to take admission in class 11 at Banasthali university?
  14. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Admission in Banasthali University after scoring 66.2% in 12th in science stream?
  17. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  18. Cambridge University offers PhD in Political Science?
4th June 2015, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?

You have to apply for admission when the university releases the admission notification. You have to keep track of it by visiting the official website or you can contact them about the admission notification date. Just apply on a prescribed format according to the notification. Normally, you have to appear for written exam and interview for admission in any university for a Ph.D program. If you have got scores like NET/SLET/JRF then you just have to appear for the interview stage. Hence, keep yourself updated and apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?