31st May 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing D.Pharmacy?

Sir,
I am Sudarshan, now I am doing D.Pharmacy,
after these can i do B.Pharmacy in Abroad?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding D-Pharmacy course?
  2. How to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 12th Class? What will be the career scope for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing Engineering course for 5 years?
  4. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  5. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  6. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  7. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  8. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  9. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  10. Whether a NIOS candidate is eligible to study further in Kerala and Abroad? -- [New]
  11. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard?
  12. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  13. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  14. What I should do to study abroad after completing BDS course?
  15. What are the different scholarships available for Indian student to study abroad?
  16. What do I have to do to study abroad in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  17. How can I study in Abroad after completing B.Tech if secured 56% in 12th?
  18. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
10th June 2015, 07:10 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing D.Pharmacy?

Yes you will be eligible for the course but you will need a very good career track record throughout and you will also need to crack the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
If you are able to crack these two Entrance Examination then you will be able to get admission to the best Universities Abroad.
You will be able to get admission once you have cracked these Entrance Examination and you will also need a very good career record to get admission to the Best Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?