31st May 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?

Friends,
I have completed my B.Com. Now
I want an Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs
for my further studies in Newzealand.
I want to know which Bank will provide me
Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  6. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  7. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  11. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  12. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  13. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  16. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
6th June 2015, 04:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?

The list of banks which will offer you education loan of 9 lakhs to pursue your studies in New Zealand has been attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 12 views)
6th June 2015, 11:53 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?

==> List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand

** ABN AMRO Bank NV

** AMP Bank Limited

** Westland Bank Limited

** CIBC New Zealand Limited

** Post Office Bank Limited

** Primary Industry Bank of Australia Limited

** Rural Banking and Finance Corporation of New Zealand Limited

** Trust Bank Central Limited
8th June 2015, 01:15 PM
Sam James

All nationalized banks offer education loans up to 7 lakh without much procedures. But greater amount requires more mortgage and guarantee to be given in person and asset.
Make sure you read the hidden charges and post education interest accumulation terms and conditions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?