31st May 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Central and State Government jobs after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir/Madam
I ( joe sujai) am pursuing mechanical engineering in st.joseph college of engineering,chennai,tamilnadu.
I am interested to place central or state govenment jobs in mechanical field.
How many and What are the jobs here?
So, please give the solution for that, my e-mail id is
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Central and State Government jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Referred books and preparation tips for the same?
  2. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  3. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Central and State government jobs for Mechanical engineer?
  5. Am I eligible for central government jobs like BHEL, BDL, MIDHANI, NFC and HAL jobs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  8. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  9. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  10. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  11. How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate
  12. Options available in State as well as Central government organisations for Biomedical engineering post graduate?
  13. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  14. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  15. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  16. Am I eligible for central and state government jobs after completing B.Teech E&E
  17. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  18. How to get Central Government jobs when pursuing Bio-medical Engineering?
31st May 2015, 07:14 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Central and State Government jobs after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

After BE in Mechanical Engineering you can apply for numerous central and state government jobs. Some of the jobs in which you can apply are :
  • SSC CGL ( For the post of officer in different central governmnet departments )
  • UPSC Civil Service Exam ( For IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS and other central government exams )
  • CDS ( For Indian navy, Army, Navy )
  • IES ( Indian Engineering Exams )
  • State PSCs ( Public Service Commission for different department in state government )
  • State Police Department for the post of Sub Inspector
31st May 2015, 11:16 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Central and State Government jobs after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

After completion of Mechanical engineering , you can apply for many State and Central Government jobs.

1. While you are in Final year of Engineering , you can apply for the CDS exam .
CDS stands for Combined defence service exam . This exam is to join in Defence service.
The exam will conduct by UPSC of india , two times in every year.

To join in Navy through CDS exam , age shouldbe in between 19-22 years only
To join in Airforce through CDS exam , age shouldbe in between 19-23 years only
To join in Army through CDS exam ,age shouldbe in between 19-24 years only
To join in Officers Training academy , age shouldbe in between 19-25 years only
You should be a citizen of India
You should be an Unmarried candidate.

Selection process is ,
1. written exam
2. ssb interview
3. medical test

2. You can apply for the Civil serice exam also , while you are in Final year of B.tech .

Selection process is ,

1. preliminary exam
2. main exam
3. Interview

3. After completion of B.tech , you can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam and Ibps bank Probationary officer exam to join in Banking sector.

4. You can apply for the different posts in Government companies like ,
Bsnl , Isro , Drdo , Mtnl , Sail , Gail , etc.
11th May 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam, I am pursuing my 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering in S.A Engineering college. Can you tell me what exams are eligible for me to attend during 4th year. Which month the exams will be conducted?
Please give me a solution in my email id which is given below: [email protected]
13th July 2017, 08:16 AM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam
I ( joe sujai) am pursuing mechanical engineering in st.joseph college of engineering,chennai,tamilnadu.
I am interested to place central or state govenment jobs in mechanical field.
How many and What are the jobs here?
So, please give the solution for that, my e-mail id is
[email protected]
After Mechanical engineering,you can appear for the following exams:-

1. UPSC Indian Engineering Service Exam
2. SSC Junior Engineer Exam
3. Tamil nadu state PSC Assistant Engineer Exam
4. State Junior Engineer Exam
5. Railway Junior Engineer Exam
6. Railway Senior Section Engineer Exam
5th June 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I did mechanical engineering what are the central and state government jobs can you please list out this is my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?