31st May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Which ways I should follow to ensure that I will complete FYBCom course on time?

Hi,

I am bhakti, i have applied fybcom in mumbai university that year i am fail pls tell me how was i am complited in short period graduation. Which ways I should follow to ensure that I will complete FYBCom course on time? Can you please provide me your advice? pls reply me

19th June 2015, 11:39 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which ways I should follow to ensure that I will complete FYBCom course on time?

If you want to ensure yourself that you have completed your course, then you have to judge yourself that weather you have done well in your exams or not if you have done well in your exam then you can expect that you have completed with your course and if the last years results are out with pass marks then also you can ensure that you have completed your course.
8th September 2015, 11:28 AM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Which ways I should follow to ensure that I will complete FYBCom course on time?

You must study from the first day itself.
People think that a graduation course in commerce is way but it's actually not.
To get a good job in future or an admission in a good college for post graduation you must be a first class pass or a distinction atleast.
Make notes,study from the first day itself.
2nd July 2017, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed HSC and applied for admission online however my name did not come in any merit list of any college . How can I apply offline admission or should I do correspondence and how to do correspondence? Please need assistance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?