31st May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO post if I have 49% marks in Graduation?

I have 63.4 % in 12th class and 49.5 % in Graduation and 54.9 % in Post Graduation..

Can i apply for SBI PO EXAM..? Am i eligible to apply? Can you please share with me the basic eligibility criteria followed for the same?

PLZ HELP ME..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% marks in UG and 66% in PG? What is the eligibility?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in MCA?
  3. What is the bank entrance exam eligibility criteria?
  4. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG?
  5. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam based on my marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  7. Can I apply for government jobs like SBI PO or IBPS PO? I have scored 49% marks in Graduation
  8. How to apply for the post of PO in SBI?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course with 48% marks in Graduation?
  10. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  11. What should I do for banking job after passing 12th class?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Po entrance exam after completing BCA graduation?
  13. Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG?
  14. Eligibility for SBI PO exam after MCA, 60% marks in graduation, 54% in 12th and 60% in 10th standard?
  15. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  16. Can I apply for PO post in SBI after scoring 59% in graduation in B.A
  17. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  18. Will I be to clear any Bank PO and Clerk Exams having secured 74% in 10th, 49% in Intermediate and 53% in B.Tech?
31st May 2015, 10:11 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO post if I have 49% marks in Graduation?

Yes of course. You are eligible to apply for SBI PO examination. No percentage bar is there to apply for SBI PO examination. The basic qualification is graduate degree from a reputed Institution. Any graduate candidate can apply for SBI PO examination.

Eligibility Criteria:

An applicant should have passed degree course from a recognized University. An applicant's age should be between 21-30 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories. Even, final year of degree course may also apply.

This year notification has been already released. Last date for receipt of application has been already over. So, now you cannot apply for this examination. You can expect the next notification in the month of August or September in the official website of SBI.
31st May 2015, 10:29 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO post if I have 49% marks in Graduation?

The eligibility criteria required to apply for SBI PO exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have a graduation degree with minimum 60%(55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate who have pursued their degree through distance education are not eligible to apply for the exam .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

SBI PO exam is conducted in three phases.

Phase 1 - Preliminary Examination

Phase 2 - Main Examination

Phase 3 – Group Discussion & Interview

Preliminary Examination consists of Objective Tests for 100 marks and will only be conducted online. The duration for exam will be of total 1 hour consisting of 3 Sections as follows:

English Language

Quantitative Aptitude

Reasoning Ability

After clearing the Pre Examination the candidate become eligible for the main exam which is conducted in two parts,

1. Objective Test for 200 marks and

2. Descriptive Test for 50 marks.

The Candidates who will pass in exam of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be passed to Phase III which consist of Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion &Interview will be decided by the Bank.
31st May 2015, 10:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

SBI stands for State bank of India and it is one of the nationalized banks of India with quality and easily accessible service .

It conducts its personal entrance examination for the recruitment of bank clerks and bank probationary officer in its own bank in different branches .

Yes you are eligible for SBI PO examination having completed your graduation with 49% aggregate as there is no such bar based on the percentage of marks in the graduation for appearing this examination . One would have to be just a graduate with any stream from a recognized university .

Other basic criteria for appearing in this examination are as here under :-

* You must be an Indian resident .

* Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years .Also there is the provision of age relaxation for other categories as per the government norms .

* You must have some knowledge about how to operate a computer as now a days the whole banking work is based on Computers .

Also the examination is held in two stages which are Preliminary examination and personal interview respectively .
31st May 2015, 11:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for SBI PO Recruitment having secured 49% marks in Graduation. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for applying for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. One more important thing you are required to notice is "There is no certain minimum percentage is required" to be eligible for applying this recruitment. Since there is no particular percentage is required, you are eligible to apply for SBI PO Recruitment. The selection Process of SBI PO Recruitment consists of SBI PO Preliminary Exam, SBI PO Main Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. So I suggest you to concentrate well on Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General English, Computer Awareness and General Awareness topics to score good marks.
31st May 2015, 11:30 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Following are Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO exam:

Aspirants are required to pass out with Graduate degree from approved institute. distance Study is not applicable for SBI PO.

21 years to 30 years is age criterion set by SBI and although age relaxation is as per govt rules and norms based on category.

only Indian can apply.

SBI Selection Process:

Written exam(Objective and Descriptive)

Group Discussion

Interview
31st May 2015, 11:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you are eligible to apply for the SBI PO examination on the basis of your educational qualification. The examination is conducted by the SBI for the recruitment of the PO on there banks.

The eligibility to apply for the examiantion is :-
* Candidate must have done the graduation from a recognised university.
* Candidate age must he between 21-30 years for the general candidate and relaxation in age of 3 years for the OBC and 5 for the SC/ST candidates.

There is no specific requirement of the graduation discipline and its aggregate. The examination is conducted in three stages as :-
Preliminary.
Mains.
Interview.

It is necessary to qualify in each of them for the further eligible for the next stage and finally for the selection. Tye questions in the examination are asked from English , General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude ,Data Interpretation etc...

For more information regarding the examination visit at www.sbionline.in.
31st May 2015, 11:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

SBI stands for State bank of India and is one of the top nationalized bank in India in terms of the fast service and easy accessible service having a good networking of its branches all around the country .It conducts its own bank entrance examination for the recruitment of bank employees .

Yes you are definitely eligible for SBI PO examinations after completing your graduation with 49% aggregate as the minimum percentage of marks required in the graduation to appear in the same examination is 45% .

Along with this you need to have few more qualifications to be eligible for the same examinations which are as following :-

* You must have the nationality of India .

* Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years if you belong to general candidate otherwise there is the provision of age relaxation for other category students as per the government norms .

* You must have the knowledge of operating a computer as the whole banking work in digital in present era and hence computer based .

The examination is conducted into two stages which are as Preliminary examination and the personal interview .

For more information regarding the notifications of upcoming examination and the question pattern of same log on to the official link of same .
1st June 2015, 12:07 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for SBI PO Post :

* The candidate must be an Indian.

* The age of the candidate must be between 21 to 30 years.

* The candidate must have completed his/her graduation from recognized University.

* The candidate who is in final year of graduation can also apply for SBI PO exam.

You have completed your Post Graduation, you have above eligibility criteria. So you can apply for the SBI PO exam.
1st June 2015, 12:24 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear you can apply for "SBI PO " with 49% of marks in your graduation. To apply for SBI PO examination you need to have some requirements in matter of educational qualification and Age criteria.

Eligibility Criteria required for SBI PO Examination :

<> You must complete graduation from the recognized University with minimum percentage of marks.

<> But there is No specific requirement of percentage required for SBI PO Examination.

<> Age should be in between these limits.

-- Minimum Age : 21 years

-- Maximum Age : 30 years.

<> Final year candidates of graduation can also eligible to apply for SBI PO Examination.
1st June 2015, 12:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 63.4 % in 12th class and 49.5 % in Graduation and 54.9 % in Post Graduation..

Can i apply for SBI PO EXAM..? Am i eligible to apply? Can you please share with me the basic eligibility criteria followed for the same?

PLZ HELP ME..
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for an SBI PO exam after completing Graduation. There are no minimum marks required for an SBI PO entrance exam, so please don't get worried about your marks. Let's see the basic eligibility criteria required for SBI PO Exam,

SBI PO Exam Eligibility Criteria:

- Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognised by (UGC) University Grants Commission. Those who are in the final year of the examination / semester may also appear for SBI PO Exam.

- The applicant age must not have below 21 years and above 30 years and upper age relaxation will be given for reserved category students.

(i) Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) : 05 Years
(ii) Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 03 Years

For more information, please refer the SBI official website - https://www.sbi.co.in/
1st June 2015, 12:42 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

In order to apply for SBI PO post examination then the eligibility criteria for it are as follows:-

> Candidate age should be between 21 to 30 years.

> Candidate should be Indian by nationality.

> Candidate must be complete his/her graduation from recognized university.
1st June 2015, 01:34 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you are eligible for the SBI PO Examination.
The only criteria is that you need to pass these Examinations and you need to be a graduate if you are in this category then you will be able to appear for the Examination.
According to what you have said about yourself you are eligible for the Examination of SBI PO.
So make sure you fill up the Application Form quickly and also start your preparation.
1st June 2015, 01:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

PLZ HELP ME..
Yes, you are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Age criteria:-

21 to 30 years(SBI PO)

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

Best books for SBI PO exam:-

How to Crack the SBI PO Exam: State Bank of India and Associates Probationary Officer Success Master
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant (2013)

SBI PO Previous Papers (Solved) 1st Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)

Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Associates
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication (2013)
1st June 2015, 09:32 AM
mwh

Yes,you are eligible for SBI PO's. The basic eligibility criteria for SBI PO'S is
graduation from the recognised university.
There is no percentage criteria of marks.
Age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.
So you are eligible..
All the best
6th June 2015, 04:58 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

First of all i will let your know the eligibility criteria for SBI PO post

-->Candidate age must be between 21-30 years,
-->Candidate must have completed his/her graduation course in any course from recognized university,
-->Candidate must be the 'Citizen of India',
-->Further age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for Sc/St candidates.

The above mentioned conditions are the eligibility criteria for SBI PO post.

As the Percentage in your graduation is not asked in the criteria it is not required for applying for SBI PO post.

The one and only thing you have to do is to write the written test well and qualify with good marks.

Hope you will crack this exam with good marks................
22nd June 2015, 04:24 PM
kunalroy89

SBI PO doesn't asks for graduation marks. You need not worry about graduation marks.
You can apply for SBI PO if you are a graduate from a recognized university.
Your age should be between 21-30years.
As you have completed graduation and post graduation as well,you are completely eligible for the exam.
Try to score higher marks in the exam so that even during interview no question arises regarding graduation marks.
All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?