31st May 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?

Procedure for industrial training in 5 star hotels during study in IInd year of B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) please provide me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  2. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  3. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  4. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  5. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  6. Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training
  7. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  8. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
  9. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in top 5 star hotels in India being a candidate pursuing 1st year B.Sc?
  10. Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  11. Total number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for Management Graduates? Types of jobs?
  12. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  13. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the options after degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management
  15. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  16. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  17. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  18. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?