31st May 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?

Hello,
I am Manish Singh and I am doing BHM in IHM, Lucknow. Right now I am in 1st year. I want to do Industrial Training in any 5 star hotel. Can you please tell me about Training Hotels available in Delhi and NCR?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in top 5 star hotels in India being a candidate pursuing 1st year B.Sc?
  2. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  3. Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training
  4. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  5. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student? -- [New]
  6. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  7. How to do Industrial Training in TAJ Hotel, Mumbai?
  8. Industrial training in NCR for 6-8 weeks after B.Tech (Comp. Sc) 3rd year?
  9. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  10. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  11. Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Guidance to pursue Industrial Training in NCR being a Civil Engineering candidate?
  13. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  14. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  15. List of the institutes giving 6 to 8 weeks training for EC 3rd year student in Delhi and NCR?
  16. List of companies for training in NCR or Delhi for IT candidates?
  17. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  18. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
16th June 2015, 12:43 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?

You can apply for industrial training in following 5 star hotels in Delhi NCR

1. Taj Palace, No 2, Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, Delhi

2. ITC Maurya, Diplomatic Enclave, Sardar Patel Marg, Delhi

3. Hyatt Regency, Bhikajikama Place, Ring road, Delhi

4. Radisson Blu, L2, Beside Centrestage Mall, Sector 18, Noida

5. Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida, Block I, Plot 1A, Sector - 27, Noida

6. Ginger Hotel Plot no.1/A-46,Block-H,, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
4th January 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?

What are the working hours in industrial training of hotel management in Delhi. And does trainees also work on night. Or only in day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?