31st May 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?

Sir/Mam,

I failed in 12 this year can i do mechanical diploma on 10th base n than go for automobile engineering degree.can degree college will gv admission in automobile after my mechanical diploma? Can you please provide me the right information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  2. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  3. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  4. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  5. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  6. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  7. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  8. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  10. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. Is it possible to do Degree in Automobile Engineering after completing 4 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  16. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  18. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
2nd June 2015, 09:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?

Yes, you can opt for Automobile Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Since, you have failed in 12th standard, if you are interested to pursue Diploma course, you can get admission in Diploma course on the basis of your 10th standard. After completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in LEET/ECET/JELET examinations to get admission in Engineering course. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?