1st June 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is there Masters in biotechnology course available in St.Xaviers college?

Does st.Xaviers college provide degree for masters in biotechnology if yes then what is the last date of form submission and if no then is there is any other alternative course for masters related to vocational? Can someone who know about the information share it over here?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure to study in CA after I.Com?
  2. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  4. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  6. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  7. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  8. How to get into Public Sector Biotechnology companies? I have completed masters in biotechnology
  9. Can I do MSc Biotech after doing BSc 2nd year Chemistry, Zoology and Botany? How much will be the salary?
  10. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission?
  11. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  12. Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?
  13. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  14. What kind of jobs can I get except teaching after completing masters in Biotechnology?
  15. Date of entrance test for Air Hostess Training in Air india? How to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  17. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  18. Colleges offering Masters in Biotechnology?
1st June 2015, 10:22 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there Masters in biotechnology course available in St.Xaviers college?

Yes, St. Xaviers college offers post graduate course M.Sc in Biotechnology.

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must hold a bachelor's degree in Biotechnology from a recognized university.

The selection process is based on the merit base with marks obtained in bachelor's degree course.

The candidate has to fill an online application form https://www.nopaperforms.com/admissi...in.php?inst=NQ

Total number of seats for M.Sc in Biotechnology is 30.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?