1st June 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

List of companies to do summer internship training in Bhilai or Raipur?

I am a mechanical engineering student pursuing my degree from shri Shankaracharya College of Engineering bhilai and I want to do internship training in automobile so I want to know which companies are offering internship training in bhilai or raipur and how could I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing training to B.E. with Civil Engineering in Raipur and Bhillai?
  2. In which Companies I can do Summer Internship in Bhilai being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  3. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  4. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  6. List of companies for summer training or internship?
  7. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  8. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  9. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
  10. List of companies offering summer training in India? -- [New]
  11. List of well reputed companies to apply for summer training?
  12. List of companies in Delhi to do internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
  13. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  15. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  16. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  17. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
2nd June 2015, 04:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to do summer internship training in Bhilai or Raipur?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Bhillai

1. Bhilai Engineering Corporation Limited, Hathkhoj Village, Industrial Area, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, Phone: 0788 408 8100

2. Simplex Engineering and Foundry Works, Light Industrial Area, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh

3. BeeKay Engineering Corporation, Housing Board Colony, Light Industrial Area, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
24th September 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies to do summer internship training in Bhilai or Raipur?

I am a b.tech(biotechnology)student pursuing from Banasthali University and i want to do summer training in bhilai or any other city in chattisgarh &how could i apply for it?
26th February 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Iwam 6th semester BE student in Mechanical branch.Sir which companies give me internship in Mechanical engineering at Durg Bhilai area? Please suggest me sir.
12th March 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I'm Mohak Sahu, pursuing my B.Sc. (Biotechnology), Sem. IV, from MATS University, Raipur.I want to learn about more practicals and experiments. From where should I do my internship this summer?
17th April 2017, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 6th semester BE student in Mechanical branch.Sir which companies give me internship in Mechanical engineering at Raipur Durg Bhilai area? Please suggest me sir.
20th May 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
I am Gowtami DEWANGAN student of BE 6th semester in civil branch of rungta engineering college Raipur. I need to information about companies which provide summer training or internship in Raipur area. Please suggest me. Thank you.
11th April 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.E. as a civil engineering. I want to do summer training in the pwd construction site in Raipur. Please suggest me the head of the pwd construction site and its procedure too.
14th June 2018, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

I am a mba student, i want to do summer internship in finance or hr , so which company do i suggest in bhilai
15th July 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a mechanical engg student pursuing my degree from rsr rcet bhilai. And I want to do internship training in any feild. So I want to know which companies are offering internship training in bhilai or raipur and how could I apply for it?
21st June 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MBA, so I want to do summer internership in bhilai in finance or hr, so which company do I suggest in bhilai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?