1st June 2015, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Is the certificate provided for internship training is useful for campus placements?

Sir/Mam,
I'm a student of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,2nd year. please let me know whether this is a summer training or an internship and the certificate which you will be providing at the end of the course is countable when we sit for the placements and will it serve as an extra benefit and help in making my resume more stronger.
please let me know what are the topics that will be covered for the IT students during the course.

7th June 2015, 11:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the certificate provided for internship training is useful for campus placements?

Yes, the certificate provided for internship or training is useful during the campus placements. You can talk about it when your interviewer asks to tell about yourself. You can use it to showcase your extra curricular nature apart from mainstream studies. However, in order to get the full advantage of the certificate you need to answer the questions asked by interviewer based on your training or internship properly to show your depth and your sincerity during the training or internship.
11th June 2015, 07:28 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Is the certificate provided for internship training is useful for campus placements?

The very common question asked by the interviewer is about your training. So my suggestion to you is that you should pursue your training from any well recognized place and try to collect practical knowledge as much as you can.

The training certification helps a lot in getting selected in the interview as it reflect your interest and if it is matching with the company's profile then your chance of getting placed increases.
20th June 2015, 12:01 PM
reconnect

If you are doing industrial training then you will get the valuable certificate at the end of your training.If you are mention on your CV that you have done industrial training then you have to put the certificate at your profile.Otherwise you can not show it.Most important is that certificate is not only important thing you should have better knowledge also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?