1st June 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get placement after completion of CDAC?

Hi,

I have 52% in 10th but have 62% and 66%in 12th and BE respectively.Did i get placement after completing the cdac.? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Does it really help to get a job? What type of jobs we can try out for?

30th November 2015, 12:30 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get placement after completion of CDAC?

The first thing I want to say that almost all the courses in CDAC are related to computer sector. You have not mentioned in which branch you have done B.E. Instead of this I am providing you the information regarding the short term courses in CDAC.

**You want to know about the placement after completing the CDAC. Basically, You have secured less than 60% marks so there might be some companies which will come to the campus but you are not eligible for placement.

**But if you attend in any campus placement then no matter how much percentage you secured. The only thing matter is how you face the online exam followed by interview.

**In my point of view, if you have completed B.E degree from CS/IT branch then you can proceed for doing this course. The main reason for this is that almost all the companies that will visit for placement is from IT sector and also you don’t have throughout 60% marks in the academics.
12th April 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get placement after completion of CDAC?

Sir i pursing btech eee 2013 but i have 3 years exp in paper industry i interested in embedded in cdac if any possible chance to get placement to me if any problem in placement because of 4 year gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?