2nd June 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?

can i get a explanation whether sr higher secondary exam of open schooling is equal to cbse hr secondary

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  2. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  3. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary History (315) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  5. National Institute of Open Schooling, Senior Secondary Exam-Computer Science (330) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Is it possible to take up 12th after passing 10th 18 years back?
  7. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary- Word Processing (219) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Exam-Science (212) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary -Home Science (321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. List of the B.Tech colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 62% in CBSE higher secondary
  11. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Hindi (201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. B.tech in textile engineering eligibility and percentage required in 12th and PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?
  14. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Geography (316) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. National Institute Of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Chemistry (313) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Accountancy (320) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Word Processing (327) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Can NOS passed students get government jobs?

2nd June 2015, 09:42 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?

Theoretically yes both exams are same and both Boards are recognized board but practically & truth is that NIOS board is not reputed board as CBSE is reputed Board in India ,12th marksheet of both Boards makes you eligible for each national and state exams which was conducted for 12th students so now the mains point is NIOS board students can apply anywhere
If you are planning to take admission in NIOS board then i suggests you go for CBSE board because CBSE board provides a quality of education than any other board or if you passed out from NIOS board then i would like to tell you that you are eligible for each and every exam which was conducted for 12th pass out students in India

3rd June 2015, 11:17 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?

Both the examinations are equivalent to 12th examination.
In CBSE it is known by the name of Senior Secondary examination and
In NIOS it is known by the name of Higher Secondary examination.

Both are equally valued for any academic work in any educational institutes or for getting a job on this basis.
But, in case of quality education CBSE have upper hand against NIOS.
The education system, examination and question pattern of CBSE are of good standard and are much more beneficial for students in higher studies.

So, students who wish to continue their study must choose CBSE.

22nd May 2019, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?

If studying in NIOS will enable joining B.L. Law and enrolled as an Advocate before Bar council of Tamil Nadu

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?