2nd June 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Details of diploma course of teaching English as second language from correspondence? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, form submission dates and study center details for the same?

i want to know all details of doing diploma course of teaching english as a second language from correspondence ? what is the admission procedure? what is the eligibility criteria ? when will the form be filled? how will i get study material ? where is the study centre?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  2. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in English language in abroad?
  4. How may I do MSW course? How may I get details about study center and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Details about admission procedure for IISET? What is the eligibility?
  6. How to pursue MS through postal correspondence? Details about the correspondence course and the eligibility criteria to take up the exam?
  7. What's the procedure for changing the subjects in IEI,Kolkata? I've done my diploma in Hindi medium and now English language is quite tough to cope with
  8. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Procedure for getting admission in GTU? Details about the entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for admision in M.Tech without GATE score?
  10. Diploma Colleges in India: Admission Procedures, Forms, Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When does the correspondence course in Diploma course commences? What's the procedure of fee submission? Fee structure for the same?
  12. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. Entrance exam date for PGDTE (Hyderabad)?
  14. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  15. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  16. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?
  17. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  18. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
12th April 2023, 12:15 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Details of diploma course of teaching English as second language from correspondence? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, form submission dates and study center details for the same?

The details of Diploma course of Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) from correspondence are as follows:

1. Admission Procedure: The admission procedure for the TESL course varies from university to university. Generally, candidates have to fill the application form online or offline and submit it along with the required documents. Some universities may also conduct an entrance exam or an interview for admission.

2. Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria for the TESL course are as follows:

- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their Bachelor's degree.
- Candidates should have proficiency in English language skills.

3. Form Submission Dates: The form submission dates vary for different universities. Candidates can check the official website of the respective universities for the same.

4. Study Center Details: The study center details for the TESL course are available on the official website of the respective universities. Generally, the study centers are located in major cities across the country.

Some of the universities that offer the TESL course through correspondence are as follows:

- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Annamalai University
- University of Mumbai
- University of Calicut
- Bharathiar University

Candidates can check the official website of these universities for more details regarding the admission procedure, eligibility criteria, form submission dates, and study center details for the TESL course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?