2nd June 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of repeating 11th with Arts stream through distance learning after getting failed in 11th with Maths stream?

I was failed in class 11th in maths i want to study 11th again in arts but some resons i cant do it regular what will i can do after doing plz tell me

2nd June 2015, 07:53 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility of repeating 11th with Arts stream through distance learning after getting failed in 11th with Maths stream?

No distance schooling is not providing in 11th class but you can get admission in 12th class directly in NIOS board national institute of Open Schooling provides you admission in directly 12th class on the basis of 10th class marksheet and its better option for you it also save your one precious year , i suggests you take admission in 12th class from arts ,
But if you wanna take admission in 11th class then you have to contact to the state board school may be they will provide you admission for more information visit the school
3rd June 2015, 11:51 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of repeating 11th with Arts stream through distance learning after getting failed in 11th with Maths stream?

Yes, you can repeat 11th with Arts through distance learning after getting failed in 11th with Maths stream.

You can complete your 11th class through NIOS. NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

For admission in NIOS you can register online directly or you may visit nearest study centre of NIOS and take their help for online registration.

For more details please visit :http://online.nios.ac.in/
3rd June 2015, 03:47 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

It's not a big problem you can do 11th class again as if you want to do it. Here you need to contact to school authority for getting admission through non attending in Arts stream. If they allow you to give admission then you can get what you want. Do convince them if they refused to give you admission. You may use some political approach for this issue. I am sure they will definitely helps you under this situation.

Also you have an option to continue your study in 12th standard from National Institute of Open Schooling. You can get admission in 12th standard as if you got failed in 11th. You just need to visit their official website and apply for your new admission. Admission procedure is simple you just need to fill a online form. After that submit your admission& exam fee through demand draft. Enrollment number & Study material will be posted to your given residential address. You will get date sheet notification from their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?