2nd June 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Physics and my subjects during my 12th standard were PCM and Computer Science. I am presently 22 years old and I have completed my B.Sc from University of Pune and 12th from Maharashtra Board.
I further wish to study Medical or MBBS course now and for that I need to have Biology in my 12th. Is there any way I can give my Biology paper and then appear for entrance exams to get into Medical college? I have no problem in repeating my 12th with new subjects again, it wouldn't even be a problem if I have to give my 12th from Different Board. Is there anyway I could do?
Thank You!

10th June 2015, 05:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?

Yes, it is very much possible, but for that probably you will have to bounce back to your school days once again.

You will have to get admission in class 11 with Science including Biology as one of your subject and then after having completed your 11th standard successfully, you can however appear for your 12th boards.

After having cleared your 12th standard, you will probably be eligible to sit for entrance examination for MBBS and can carry on further.
13th June 2015, 11:48 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Physics and my subjects during my 12th standard were PCM and Computer Science. I am presently 22 years old and I have completed my B.Sc from University of Pune and 12th from Maharashtra Board.
I further wish to study Medical or MBBS course now and for that I need to have Biology in my 12th. Is there any way I can give my Biology paper and then appear for entrance exams to get into Medical college? I have no problem in repeating my 12th with new subjects again, it wouldn't even be a problem if I have to give my 12th from Different Board. Is there anyway I could do?
Thank You!
After going through your problem, it seems that you are passionate for doing MBBS but i am not understanding that why have you decided this even you could have gone through this when you were asked to opt the Subjects. right now also there is no any issue in taking this Subject but there will be a lot of lack time and money in this. You have to compromise with the Time which is more important then the money. What you need to do is to apply for +2 from open school and retake exam with biology with the Subject.
16th June 2015, 12:22 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?

Yes,it is possible to reappear in 12th with Biology after B.Sc but it doesn't seems a good idea as you have went ahead in higher studies and you can make in career in the same field in which you are studying by putting just a bit of extra effort.
To appear in 12th again with Biology, you have to take admission in 11th again with Biology in science stream.
5 years is a long time ,so, you have to study all the other subjects again thoroughly to score good marks.

After B.Sc, you can opt for higher studies or prepare for competitive examination for jobs such as
-SSC(Combined Graduate Level)
-IBPS
-Civil Services
19th August 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 11th with biology but in 12th with math .can i give extra biology and then appears medical field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?