2nd June 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Plastic Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Bangalore? Detailed information about this course?

Sir,
I am just 10th passed student & I want
to do Plastic Engineering Diploma course.
Can you provide me the details of this course
and about the colleges in Bangalore providing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  2. Detailed information and list of institutes which offer Diploma in Accounting course in Bangalore?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  4. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
  5. List of government colleges in outside which offer Lateral Entry in B.E. for E&TC Diploma student of Maharashtra? Is there concession for other state student?
  6. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore
  7. List of colleges which offer Textile Diploma course in Bangalore
  8. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  10. Polytechnic Evening colleges which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore
  11. Detailed information and list of colleges which offer Diploma in Costume Designing course in Delhi?
  12. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course to 10th student in India?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Engineering course at Evening in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th
  15. List of colleges which offer Computer Science Diploma courses in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  17. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  18. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Information Science) 2nd year student in Mysore and Bangalore?
29th June 2015, 06:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Plastic Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Bangalore? Detailed information about this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am just 10th passed student & I want
to do Plastic Engineering Diploma course.
Can you provide me the details of this course
and about the colleges in Bangalore providing this course?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Plastic Engineering course after completing 10th standard.

- The minimum eligibility criteria required for the Diploma in Plastic Engineering course is a pass in 10th standard from a recognized board. An entrance exam is conducted for admission into the course.

Interested students has to appear for a Written exam conducted by the respective university. Final selection is based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam and 10th board exam as well.

Institutions Offering Diploma in Plastic Engineering in Bangalore:

Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology,
Doddaballapur Rd., Bangalore
Address: C.A. Site No.16 Yelahanka New Town, Opp. Wheel and Axle Plant, Doddaballapur Rd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560106
Email: [email protected]

ALT Training College, Sarjapur Road
Address: Kaikondanahalli, Near Bellandur Gate, Carmelram Post,, Next to Total Mall,, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560035

AAT Academy
Address: Near 6th Cross Bus Stop,, Sampige Main Road, Malleswaram, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560003
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?