3rd June 2015, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

State Government jobs in Maharashtra or Central Government job related to dairy technologies after having 6 years of experience in relevant field?

06 years experience in milk & milk products in india's largest private sector Dairy Hatsun Agro Product Ltd; Karnataka state.please inform me if any govt jobs in maharashtra state or central govt jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available in government sector in IT field?
  2. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  3. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  5. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  6. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  7. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  8. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  9. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  10. Agriculture related jobs in State Government?
  11. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  12. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
  13. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  14. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  15. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  16. How may I get a government job related to my stream? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year, IT stream) with 75% aggregate marks. Is there any job related to my stream available in public sector banks? How may I get details for the same?
  17. Can I join NTPC as Accountant?
  18. How to get a government job after doing MD in Repertory?
3rd June 2015, 02:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: State Government jobs in Maharashtra or Central Government job related to dairy technologies after having 6 years of experience in relevant field?

The formation of National Dairy Development Board in India has considerably increased the number of dairy technologists in the nation. Many government organizations are looking for the candidates who can perform Execution, development and designing of new projects in dairy technology.

After completion of PG course in Dairy technology, candidates can join in manufacturing plants or in milk plants as supervisor, consultant.

Here are some of the government jobs in Dairy technology :

* Research and development organizations.

* Rural banks.

* Co-operative banks.

* Dairy farms.

* Milk product processing firms.

* Lecturers in institutions offering dairy technology courses.

Many state governments has their own dairy farms and candidates with degree in dairy field technology are in great demand too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?