3rd June 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?

Hi Sir,
I am Neeraj Advani and I want to know that how to do LLB course after my B.A. because I have done B.A. and I want to do LLB so give me suggestion which is the good colleges in Delhi for LLB and how many years in LLB course? What is the fee expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  3. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  4. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  5. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  6. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  8. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  9. List of colleges offering MS program in Russia? Expenses to study MS in Russia?
  10. List of colleges with fee expenses to study MD-Neurology in Karnataka
  11. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  12. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  13. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  14. Fee structure for LLB course? Best colleges for this course in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  15. Can I do LLB after M.A? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  16. Best coaching fro 3 years LLB in Delhi? List of top colleges providing 3 years LLB course?
  17. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  18. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
8th June 2015, 12:33 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am Neeraj Advani and I want to know that how to do LLB course after my B.A. because I have done B.A. and I want to do LLB so give me suggestion which is the good colleges in Delhi for LLB and how many years in LLB course? What is the fee expenses?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for LLB after completing BA. The minimum eligibility to enter an LLB is Graduation and minimum 50% in graduation from a recognized university. A student must appear for LLB entrance exams. Every entrance exam also has different eligibility percentage; which a student must attain to appear for different colleges and universities. Some LLB universities may also conduct their own entrance exams within the college. The duration of a regular degree LLB course is Three years, which is divided into six semesters.

Amity Law School
E-27-Defence Colony, New Delhi - 110024
Phone : 011-24339700, 51553000

Faculty of Law,
Jamia Millia Islamia Maulana Mohammad Ali Johar Marg,
Jamia nagar, New Delhi 110025

University Of Delhi Delhi Chattra Marg,
University Enclave, University of Delhi, Delhi -110007

Vivekananda Institute Of Professional Studies 25,
Shivaji Marg (Business Park), New Delhi-110015

The fee structure for LLB differs from university to university. Every LLB universities fixed their fee structure based on various factors. However, the approximate fee structure will be in between Rs.20,000 to 25,000 per year. Please, refer the concerned university official website in order to get more details regarding LLB fee structure.
26th December 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?

hello sir,
I'm Dugbin and I want to know that could I eligible for LLB, I m BA pass with only 43% mark but I am belong from st.
22nd December 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I study LLB after completing Bcom? Should I have appear in entrance exam ,What are the college's available in Tamil Nadu?
23rd September 2017, 07:38 PM
sapphire1

LLB is an undergraduate course of 3 years. As you have done BA then you are eligible to apply for Law course.

Eligibility for LAW course:

The applicant should have graduation with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for reserved categories from a recognized university.

Entrance exams for Law:

LAWCET
CLAT

Here are best colleges for law in Delhi:

University School of Law and Legal Studies
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
National Law University, Delhi
Campus Law Centre, University Of Delhi
Indian Law Institute
HLM Law College
Delhi University
Faculty Of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?