3rd June 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study MDS in India? Tips for preparation?

Sir,
I want to know about various MDS entrance exams in India. I want to get admission in MDS course. I want to get help for preparation for the entrance exams. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  2. Tips for preparation of MDS entrance exam?
  3. How can I prepare to crack COMEDK-MDS? Tips for preparation?
  4. Detailed information about entrance exams to study MDS in India and Abroad?
  5. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  6. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  7. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  9. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  10. Best institutes in India for preparation of BBA entrance exams? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  11. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  13. Eligibility for MDS entrance exams after completing internship this month? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any coaching institute for preparation for MDS entrance exam in Raipur Chattisgarh
  15. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  17. List of private colleges which offers MDS in India? Course duration of MDS?
  18. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
9th June 2015, 01:07 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study MDS in India? Tips for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know about various MDS entrance exams in India. I want to get admission in MDS course. I want to get help for preparation for the entrance exams. Waiting for your reply.
MDS - Master of Dental Surgery

This is a post graduate course of 3 years duration. This course offers development of critical analysis, research skills and gives specializations in like oral surgery, prosthodontics, community dentistry, conservation dentistry and endodontic, oral pathology and microbiology, oral medicine diagnosis and radiology. The qualification needed for doing this course is candidate should completed BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized university.

Entrance Exams:

# All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam
# Annamalai University MDS Entrance Exam
# Avinashilingam Deemed University for Women MDS Entrance Exam
# Baba Farid University of Health Sciences MDS Entrance Exam
# Banaras Hindu University BHU MDS Entrance Test
# Bangalore University MDS Entrance Exam
# Barkatullah University MDS Entrance Exam
# Bharath University Chennai MDS Entrance Exam
# Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital (Pune) MDS Entrance Exam
# Bhavnagar University MDS Entrance Exam
# Calcutta University MDS Entrance Exam
# Calicut University MDS Entrance Exam
# Delhi University MDS Entrance Exam
# All India Institute of Medical Sciences MDS Entrance Exam
# Dr N T R University Of Health Sciences MDS Entrance Exam
# Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya, Avadh University MDS Entrance Exam
# Gitam University MDS Entrance Exam

Top Colleges for MDS:

# Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Science, Delhi
# Manipal College of Dental Science, Manipal
# Bapuji Dental College & Hospital, Davangere
# SDM College of Dental Science & Hospital, Dharwad
# Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai
# Tamilnadu Govt. Dental College, Chennai
# Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital, Pune
# SRM Dental College, Chennai
# Dr. R. Ahmed Dental College and Hospital, Kolkata
# Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?