3rd June 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?

Hello,
Suppose I will get admission in PGDM course in IIM by qualifying CAT and if I apply for Education Loan from Bank then I can get also Education Loan for my Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  2. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  3. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  4. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  5. Total expenses including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) in KIIT University?
  6. Total expenses to study 4 years B.Tech course including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi?
  9. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  10. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  11. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  14. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  17. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
13th June 2015, 03:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?

Yes, the bank will bear the charges of your Hostel. However, it will not bear the miscellaneous expenses. That has to be from your pocket only. As per the norms, the bank will cover the tution fees, institutional charges, hostel charges, mess charges and study books cost in the education loan. Rest everything has to be borne by you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?