4th June 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Availability of jobs in MNC for undergraduates in IT field?

how to get IT field jobs for bsc under graduates passedouts with 49% and 50% people for IT jods in top mnc companies in how to get a job, this people eligible for IT jobs? . Under graduate in bsc (mathematics, electronics and computer science ) students with jest 50% in degree and inter in 49% and 10th in 50%....this people eligible in top MNC companies like wipro,infosys, ibm, tcs,...etc, they can recqute. ? passedouts with 48%/50% got in education career eligible for IT jobs?

7th June 2015, 02:39 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs in MNC for undergraduates in IT field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get IT field jobs for bsc under graduates passedouts with 49% and 50% people for IT jods in top mnc companies in how to get a job, this people eligible for IT jobs? . Under graduate in bsc (mathematics, electronics and computer science ) students with jest 50% in degree and inter in 49% and 10th in 50%....this people eligible in top MNC companies like wipro,infosys, ibm, tcs,...etc, they can recqute. ? passedouts with 48%/50% got in education career eligible for IT jobs?

There are more availability of jobs in IT sector for candidates who have completed their graduation. Having completed B.sc you can join in jobs such as:
  • Software Engineer
  • Software Developer
  • Associate Software Engineer
  • Web Developer
  • Software Tester

To get jobs in top companies like Wipro, Infosys, IBM, TCS you need to have completed your academics consistent such as you should have got 60% overall in all your academics.
28th April 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Availability of jobs in MNC for undergraduates in IT field?

Hi,I'm Rajesh Sarkar. Now I'm studying Mathematics Honours (Calcutta university) in 1st year. I got 80% marks in 10th and 84% marks in 12th. I want to get a job in MNC like TCS, WIPRO, INFOSIS, IBM etc. in future. Can I have to do any course in future for getting job or I will go for Msc. to increase knowledge???? What will be the starting package of this type of job????? Is there a chance to increase rank by hard work???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?