5th June 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I register my name for CS during study in 12th class?

Good afternoon sir

hi i m a student of 12th cbse at present . I want to do cs after 12th so can i register my name before getting 12th results in december??
if yes then plz send all required information on [email protected]

5th June 2015, 10:55 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I register my name for CS during study in 12th class?

Yes, you can register yourself for CS during study in 12th class.

Candidates who have passed 10th class are eligible for CS registration but you can start your CS course after 12th.

For more details please visit : http://www.icsi.edu/
5th June 2015, 05:51 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

For CS course you must have maths and physics and one of the subjects like chemistry or biology or biotechnology as subject in internediate or 12th passed.

In 12th,one must get minimum of 50% .

You can apply for cs entrance exam listed as under

-AIEEE
-DU
-eamcet
-VITEE
-BITSAT
-BHU
-MHT entrance exam

Based on the mark list scored in entrance exam and intermediate percentage seats are filled.

These exam notification will be start from december to february.be updated with national newspaper.
5th June 2015, 05:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can register for CS course when pursuing 12th class. And there is No objection whether you have completed 12th or not. But the candidates have to submit the Original documents at the time of different levels during CS Course.

In general CS course is going on for three levels.

* Foundation program

* Executive Program

* Professional Program

If you completed graduation then you will have a chance to directly join in Executive Program.

After successful completion of all three programs then you will become a member of ICSI.

For the details regarding the program pattern and Duration of the course you can visit the below website. Click here to view
5th June 2015, 11:59 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good afternoon sir

hi i m a student of 12th cbse at present . I want to do cs after 12th so can i register my name before getting 12th results in december??
if yes then plz send all required information on [email protected]
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for a Company Secretary course, but you are only eligible after successfully completing the 12th standard. The candidate should have completed Intermediate from recognized board to be eligible for CS Foundation course. One can apply for a Company Secretary course through online mode by visiting the official website of CS. Please refer to the official website for more Information regarding the application process.

Official Website - www.icsi.edu
10th February 2018, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Dear can i register for foundation programme in December[ read in class 12th] and give exam in June in the passing year of 12th? As i start preparation in the last class 11th? Plz give me way!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?