5th June 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in graduation to take admission in IIPM?

Please tell how much percentage is needed in graduation to take admission in iipm

I am not very studious thats why bit worried for my admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  2. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  3. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for CAT if secured 47% in CAT being an OBC student?
  5. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required
  6. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  8. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  9. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  10. Admission procedure for MBA in IIPM? -- [New]
  11. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.ED? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum percentage required in graduation to be an Officer? How far year selected gentleman cadets graduation percentages goes?
  13. Procedure to take admission in MBA in IIPM?
  14. What is the minimum percentage for MBA?
  15. Marks required in 12th standard for joining IIPM?
  16. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 12th Class and Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
  17. Percentage required in Graduation for getting admission in IB? Minimum age limit, height and weight required to apply for the exam?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in Germany in Graduation? I have done intermediate from commerce stream
6th June 2015, 04:15 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation to take admission in IIPM?

IIPM stands for Indian Institute of Planning and Management which is the most popular institute in India.

It has many branches of institutes all over the India.

To get the seat in IIPM for MBA you need to attempt the exam conducted by IIPM known as E-Pat.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is you must have completed your bachelor degree in any field with minimum 50% of marks.

If you have more than the required marks then attempt the exam.

Every the cutoff will change according to the number of students qualified and highest marks obtained.

So all the best for you,Hope your crack this exam with good marks ...............
6th June 2015, 06:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation to take admission in IIPM?

The minimum percentage you are required to secure in Graduation is "50% marks" or more than than. Yes, to pursue Post Graduate courses in The Indian Institute of Planning and Management you must have to secure minimum 50% marks or above. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Post Graduate Courses in IIPM is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. For this, you are required to give Common Admission Test (CAT), XAT (Xaviers Aptitude Test), MAT (Management Aptitude Test) and other Entrance Exams to be eligible. Generally the admission process of post Graduate courses in IIPM required and is based on E-PAT. For this you are required to write E-PAT Examination to get seat in any of the IIPM branches. So the final admission process basically depends on the composite score of E-PAT Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?