6th June 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

What should I study in Graduation to become a Photographer being a 2nd PUC Commerce CEBA candidate?

Hello everyone,
I'm studying my 2nd PUC Commerce CEBA. I'm very much interested in Photography. What courses are available for me to do in Graduation to take up Photography as my career?

8th June 2015, 01:04 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I study in Graduation to become a Photographer being a 2nd PUC Commerce CEBA candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I'm studying my 2nd PUC Commerce CEBA. I'm very much interested in Photography. What courses are available for me to do in Graduation to take up Photography as my career?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Photography course after completing 12th standard. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for Photography related courses. You can apply for Bachelor Degree like,

- B.A in Photography
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine arts

Minimum qualifications required for B.A in Photography is a passing marks in 12th standard examination from a recognized board. Different colleges offering B.A in Photography are likely to have their own cutoff marks depending on the number of students that apply to their courses, every year. Please, refer the respective university official website in order to get more details regarding the admission process.

You can also apply for the Diploma courses like,

- Diploma in Fashion Photography
- Diploma in Motion Picture Photography
- Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Professional Photography
12th January 2021, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study in Graduation to become a Photographer being a 2nd PUC Commerce CEBA candidate?

What should I study in Graduation to become a airplane pilot being a 2nd PUC Commerce CEBA candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?