6th June 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Jobs scope in the field of Biotechnology in India?

what are the jobs after completing Msc in Biotechnology in india?

I am looking for some good job ptions these days.

Need your suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  3. What should I do after passing 12th science?
  4. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  5. Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?
  6. What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?
  7. Career guidance for BT fresher graduates? Jobs available in the field of Biotechnology/Life Science?
  8. Job in field of Biotechnology?
  9. What is the scope of Government Jobs and Private Jobs in the field of ECE after 2015 in India?
  10. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  11. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  12. Scope of doing Biotechnology in India? Job opportunities after M.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. Jobs available after MSc in Biotechnology? What is the scope in Biotech in India?
  14. Scope in Biotechnology Field after M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. Present scope of Biotechnology in India? Where Biotechnology has more scope in India or in Abroad?
  16. What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?
  17. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  18. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
6th June 2015, 07:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs scope in the field of Biotechnology in India?

There is huge scope for job of M.Sc candidates in the field of Biotechnology. This is because this field is in developing stage requiring huge human resource. Moreover, highly qualified and experience professionals are in great demand, so there are ample lucrative jobs. You have job opportunities in Government as well as in Private Sector. Pharmaceutical industry is the leading recruiter of Biotech candidates.

The major recruiters in the pharmaceutical sector are Dabur, Hindustan Unilever, Cipla, Rossari Biotech India Pvt Ltd, Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd and Sun Pharma. You can work as Marketing manager, quality control officer, production officer, junior engineer and junior scientist.

You can apply for jobs in several Government sector institutes for various posts like Scientist or Engineer Posts and apart from this you can also apply for:-
-Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology ( CCBM )
-National Brain Research Center
-National Institute of Oceanography

Other top companies which recruit Biotech candidates are :-
- Southern Petrochemical Industries Ltd
- Serum Institute of India
- Panacea Biotech
- Piramal Healthcare
- Biocon
- Cipla
- Ranbaxy
- Wockhardt Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
- Indian Immunologicals
- Godrej
7th June 2015, 04:05 PM
mwh

Default Re: Jobs scope in the field of Biotechnology in India?

Yes,you have lot of job scope in the biotechnology field.
Now a days,there is lot of improvement in the technology new invensions are coming in the field of agriculture and medicine.
As you are M.sc students you can work in the top companies of biotechnology like
Pirumal health care
Dr. Reddy,s labs
Ranbaxy
Biocon
Serum institute of india
Panacea biotech
Mahyco monsanto biotech
Rasi seeds
Novo nordisk
aventis
Indian immunologicals
these are top companies for biotech.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?