6th June 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?

My friend got 60 cgpa in 10th board .. He want commerce in government school in new Delhi .. Can he take commerce in government school ? .. If yes .. So please tell me in which school .. ? Can someone please provide me the information on the same?

Thanks!

7th June 2015, 10:16 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?

Yes you can get an admission into government schools like :-

- army school
-kendriya Vidyalaya school
-air force school
-zilla parishad higher school (zphs)
-government higher school etc.

You can choose commerce as a stream in intermediate.
14th June 2015, 11:40 AM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My friend got 60 cgpa in 10th board .. He want commerce in government school in new Delhi .. Can he take commerce in government school ? .. If yes .. So please tell me in which school .. ? Can someone please provide me the information on the same?

Thanks!
Yes Dear, with the CGPA of 60 you can get Commerce as a Subject. So, no need to worry about this. What you have to do is to look for the best College and then apply for commerce in that college. Since, minimum CGPA required is 60 and you have cleared the minimum Cut off. So, any CBSE School will take your admission.
4th May 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?

I am in a government school. I want to take commerce stream. I have passed my 10th non board exam. In what percentage can I get commerce? Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?